- Developing a Soccer Culture is one of the most important steps in creating a positive soccer environment for teams, players, or parents who comes to soccer with different objectives, but all must have a positive approach to training and education.
- We recognize, and we live new experiences every day,all players regardless of age or ability, need technical, tactical development. Every Brazil Soccer Academy training session from 3-4 years old through high school aged players follow our Unique Targeted Training System. We don’t do try-outs or pick players to form a team, we forming athletes. We focus education based on sports discipline, soccer fundamentals, good grades and school
- The Brazil Soccer Academy’s Methods allow players and coaches to participate in soccer on a regular year round basis. Through a blend of individual training and team focused programs, we provide a progressive structure that focus upon long term player and team development.
- We have active affiliation with National Soccer Associations, where we keeping our curriculum strong and challenging for every level of player. We firmly believe adopting one philosophy of coaching has limitations when working with youth soccer players, but we have confidence in our curriculum and applied coaching methods, the experiences has been proven that the Brazil Soccer Techniques really works, when applied by trained coaches through the medium of relevant seasonal programs such as US Club Soccer Tournament Affiliated, other games tournaments formats such as 3×3 Tournaments local and National Tour. Then our curriculum do expose players and coaches to an unsurpassed level of information through competitions.
- Brazil Soccer Academy’s trainers represent professionalism, Integrity, and have a wealth of soccer knowledge. We respect our trainers and provide an environment for them to be successful and focused on what they love to do…. be a Coach! Brazil Soccer Academy trainers are certificated by ” Brazilian Community Soccer Florida”, to attend exclusively our program, they have had a complete background check confirming their suitability to work with children.